Sound System Design and Installation Book
The Sound System Design and Installation Book is available as a download or on CD in Acrobat Reader format. It teaches you all aspects of designing and installing a professional live sound reinforcement system, particularly for churches and theatres.
By teaching you how to do it right the first time, this book can save you thousands of dollars and years of frustration.
All aspects of the process are covered in detail, including:
- Choosing the right equipment
- Determining where to locate the speakers and electronics
- Designing Main, Monitor, Fill-in and Distribution speaker systems.
- Choosing and installing microphones
- Choosing and Installing Hearing Assistance
- Choosing and Installing an Audio Recording System
- Complete system wiring and interconnection
- Tuning and Balancing the System
- Programming a System Processor
Although you don't absolutely need it, you should also purchase the Sound Operator's Handbook. This is referred to in the Design book and helps you understand the design process better.
The Sound System Design Pack includes both the Sound System Design and Installation Book and the Sound Operator's Handbook.